- Media Archiving Report - Pre-launch Gender MIS
- Media Archiving Report Gender MIS Advertisements
- Ceremony held for the launch of Punjab Gender Parity Report 2016 at Pearl Continental by the Punjab Commission on the Status of Women (PCSW).
- “It is an honour for Punjab to have launched the first ever Gender Parity Report in South Asia.”
- “The country cannot progress without providing education and equal opportunities to women,”Shahbaz Sharif said at the launching ceremony of Punjab Gender Parity Report 2016.
- The report is the first in South Asia in the light of which further measures would be taken for the welfare and betterment of women.
- Punjab government claims laurels for publishing the first Gender Parity Report in South Asia
- The Punjab Gender Parity Report and Gender Management Information System to promote gender equality and transparency in government’s steps related to legislation, policy and administration.
- The Child Marriage Restraint (Amendment) Act 2015
- The Dowry And Bridal Gifts (Restriction) Act, 1976
- The Punjab Commission On The Status Of Women (Amendment) Act 2015
- The Punjab Family Courts (Amendment) Act 2015
- The Punjab Land Revenue (Amendment) Act 2015
- The Punjab Local Government (Amendment) Act 2013
- The Punjab Maternity Benefits (Amendment) Act 2015
- The Punjab Muslim Family Laws (Amendment) Act 2015
- The Punjab Protection Of Women Against Violence Act 2015
- The Punjab Reproductive, Maternal, Neo-Natal And Child Health Authority Act 2014
- The Punjab Urban Immovable Property Tax (Amendment) Act 2015